BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

google search

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

JILL'S WORD OF THE DAY!

Hello To All!!!

SO I'VE DECIDED TO DO THIS NEW THING.. HOPEFULLY I'LL BE ABLE TO KEEP UP ON IT. I'VE DECIDED THAT EVERY DAY I'M GOING TO PICK A WORD THAT BEST DESCRIBES HOW I'M FEELING AT THAT MOMENT, A PARTICULAR EVENT THAT STICKS OUT IN MY MIND ABOUT THAT DAY, OR JUST A WORD THAT I MAY HAVE HEARD AND JUST DECIDED... HEY! I LIKE THAT WORD! HAHA.. AS LONG AS IT'S UNIQUE AND SOMETHING YOU WOULDN'T HEAR EVERYDAY. THIS WILL BE CALLED.... JILL'S WORD OF THE DAY! I'm very excited!!! and today's word will be..........


humdinger: which means funny.

I LOVE IT! i'm going to try to use it a lot until it annoys my husband... because it will. LOL Whenever i learn new words i try to use them as often as possible.. hahaha.. He knows he loves it! sometimes i even get him using the word too! that's the best part. I'm thinking that when the kids get older this will be a fun game for them to play as well. Not only will it help them have a better vocabulary, but it will be good family fun. (Ofcourse the words will be more educational) haha




Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a humdinger. Our word of the week was "vainglorious". Try that one!

Jill said...

hahaha.. i will!