BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

google search

Custom Search

Friday, June 5, 2009

Amaranthine

The reason why i chose this word is because I've loved it since i was in junior high school. I even have a tattoo of the word on my back.

In the dictionary Amaranthine means :
1. of or like the amaranth.
2. unfading; everlasting: a woman of amaranthine loveliness.
3. of purplish-red color.

an Amaranth is an imaginary undying flower

To me the word means Undying, immortal, everlasting. And the reason why i hold it close to me is because after my time comes.. i know i will live on through my writing, my songs, my pictures, and art. Therefor, generations to come will know my name and hear my story. My Love for my family will live on forever.










--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: