BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

google search

Custom Search

Monday, August 25, 2008

For those of you who don't know already;

Steven and I will not be moving to Japan now. For some reason they denied Matthew and not me. I'm a little confused as to why they made their decision, but my best guess is because he's so young that maybe they thought the long distance and travel time would be too hard on him. Anyway, we figure everything happens for a reason! and now we're looking into moving to Fort Irwin, CA. With the new baby on the way this makes me very happy! I'm glad that we will be close to family and friends. We're still waiting to find out wether or not we will get Fort Irwin, but we should find out within the next week what's going to happen. If not Fort Irwin, then I'm sure we'll be presented with different options that will be open to us and I'll inform you of what those are if that's what the case is.

Keep your fingers crossed that we'll beable to move back to California! It's not that long of a drive home for us either from there!

love you all.
xo

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Laurie said...

Hip Hip Hoooray...
California here they come right back where they started from