BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

google search

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fort Carson - Haunted Hospital

Photobucket A while back Steven brought up this old hospital here on post that is infamous for being haunted. Steven works night shifts pretty often (10:00 PM - 6:00 AM) and one night during a night shift he had, a friend told him about this haunted hospital. So they drove there to check it out. It has what everyone calls a "blood room" Steven describes it as a room that looks as if someone was slaughtered inside.. there's even drag marks on the floor. He says that once your in there, all you can think about is wanting to leave. He and his friend stood there inside the hospital with there flashlights off for a few seconds, and a heard noises coming from upstairs. Steven said that he heard something that sounded like a cart being wheeled around, and then it crashing into a wall, also he says he heard what sounded like someone moaning. His friend heard the same things!

So anyway, after hearing about this so called "haunted" hospital, I wanted to check it out for myself. I haven't found the courage in myself to go inside yet, but he's driven me by there and I've gotten out of the car and looked around. The building itself just has a creepy feeling to it. At night when we can't get Matt to go to sleep sometimes we'll drive around to calm him down.. Almost every time we do that we drive by this place. Recently we've started taking pictures of the building and the windows in hopes to capture some kind of proof of our own that this place really is 'haunted'. Steven brought a picture home that one of his co-workers had taken of the side of the building, and in one of the windows you can clearly make out a woman in a gown holding a baby in each arm.

I'll be updating this blog post as i continue to do more research on this place. So if your interested, stay tuned.. I'll be posting pictures and facts as i come across them.

below i'll list some links that have info. on them about the hospital.

http://theshadowlands.net/places/colorado.htm
(scroll down and you should see it, look for fort carson.)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually worked in the building way at the end of the drive. It still sits there and has not been torn down for housing. I use to work on the 2nd level in the back North East corner by myself sometimes, I did not know it was haunted just creapy, until I started to see things out of the corners of my eyes. I then started to ask other people that worked there what was up with the place and the not only gave me a tour but also told me stories about things that happened to them in there. I found out that I actually worked right above the morgue. Also apparently the horseshoe shaped courtyard on the west side right outside of the morgue is where they would burry the organs apparently they didn't burn them way back when. Fort Carson finally kicked us out of that building in 2007 due to the lead paint, mold and in the upper hallway it was caving in. After the stories and the tour and me seeing things I was told never to be by myself in the building. Well I wasen't a believer until I went the building by myself on a saturday to finish setting up some ABCS systems when I was pushed. All I did was get up grabbed my purse and ran to my can locked the door behind me and never showed up to work unless someone was there!

Unknown said...

is there anyone to contact to get permission to be inside?

molsob said...

I go to CMS on fort Carson two days ago me and friends went there.. About 3:30pm.. It is not that scary we had some fun, broke windows :P and the walls and everything! It is more Of a fun place rhen a scary one.. My sister me and her friends skate there in the large rooms! Fun AF! But the underground is scary.. Very dark, two entrences, all water and electricity is turned off.. There is also the abandoned barraks....

Unknown said...

Where is this located? I just moved to Denver and Im interested in visiting